Hello lovers, I have been nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award yet again.
January has been kinda slow for my blog. I have these posts that have curated but really don’t understand why am yet to hit the publish button.
But Providence found me when @lambamsworld nominated me for this award.
I will like to say a big thank you to Lambam, i appreciate you for this amazing nomination. This os my second award and i can’t thank her enough for this. Guys, Lambam runs an amazing blog, do check her out and give her some love on my behalf, here is the link to her blog Lambamsworld.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you in your blog post and link back to her blog.
2. Answer 11 questions that the Blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the awards and write them 11 questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine blogger award logo in your post on your blog.
So in the spirit of moving forward, Lets start with my answers to the questions asked from dear Lambam from http://www.lambamsworld.com;
1. Are you an Apple or Android Person? Am an Android person
2. Is this your First blogging award? No, have previously been nominated for The sunshine blogger award.
3. What is your favorite post and why? Well, I don’t have a favorite post at the moment…. Just doing my best to create relatable contents.
4. How do you stay positive? I take a break, listen to good music and sleep.
5. What does the word Purpose mean to you? Purpose to me is a path we walk towards our goals….
6. Where do you see yourself in the next five years? Waow, I see myself a graduate…. Married and Fulfilling God’s Purpose for my life.
7. How did you com with the name of your blog? Waow! My blog’s name happens to be my “oriki” (“Oriki” is what you’re called in Yoruba land Nigeria)
8. How has blogging changed your life? It has helped me become more positive per time.
9. What is your dream brand to collaborate with? As of now, I really don’t have one….
10. What is your favorite place to do ” Me-time”? That will be my room…lol
11. What do you want your readers to take away from your blog? Positivity, Optimism… I want them to understand that beyond their challenges, there’s a calm.
My 11 Nominations are:
1. Lade of Lade’s Blog
2. Wunmi of Wumituase
3. Uzzy of Uzzymami
4. Sofiyat of TheOdditty
5. Tobi of SmookieskinSite
6. Ebunoluwa of WanShyGirl
7. Eche of TuruChic
8. Oluchi of IdleHead
9. Layefa of Junelaye
10. Ada of AdaGirl
11. Benita of BenitaIjeh
My questions for the lucky 11 are ;
1. Are you an apple or an Android person?
2. How do you stay positive?
3. What is your Zodiac Sign?
4.What does the word Purpose mean to you?
5. How did you come to start Blogging?
6. How did you come with the name of your blog?
7. What is your favorite thing about your blog?
8. Are you, so far, satisfied and proud of your blog’s achievement?
9. What activity takes most of your time?
10. Did your friends and family support you when you started blogging?
11. What is your dream brand to collaborate with?
Thanks again Lambam for this nomination, I really appreciate this. And also i will like to use this medium to also thank my readers. You guys are the real MVPs.
Hope you all enjoyed reading this post as much as I did writing it , and please check out my nominees blogs.
Don’t forget to follow, like and share my blog and comment below…. What you think about this post.