Hi guys, welcome back to my blog. If you are visiting for the first time,welcome. I really can’t wait for the weekend to be here and am excited for the gift of life.
We see beauty in different perspectives, just as our choices differ. In today’s post, I’d be sharing beauty quotes that describe my perspective of what beauty is to me. Stay tuned.
1. Beauty is not in the face; Beauty is a light in the heart. -Kahlil Gibran.
2. Beauty is the shadow of God on the Universe. -Gabriela Mistral.
3. There is no cosmetic for beauty. -Maria Mitchell.
4. No matter what a woman looks like, if she’s confident, She’s Sexy. – Paris Hilton.
5. Beauty in things exists in the mind which contemplates them. – David Hume.
7. People often say that Beauty is the eye of the Beholder, and I say that the most liberating thing about Beauty is realizing You are the Beholder!. – Salma Hayek
8. No matter what we look like and no matter what the colour of our skin is, We are all Beautiful.
9. Real beauty is to be true to oneself. – Laetitia Casta
10. Imperfection is Beauty.
And there you have it, my beauty quotes. Don’t forget to hit the like button,comment and follow my blog because you won’t miss a post. Cheers! I love you all.